The easiest way to download online videos and convert them to MP3 or MP4. Download Viddly Free
Looking for Mac OS version?
Viddly Top Features
- Fast and light-weight app with built-in search
- Download 1080p, 4K, and 8K MP4 videos at up to 60 fps
- Convert YouTube videos to MP3 at 128, 192, or 320 Kbps
- Download any YouTube Playlist with a single click
- Convert files on your hard drive to any popular format
- Download YouTube subtitles in any language
Top Reasons to Download Videos
- No more annoying pre-roll ads or annotations
- Backup videos in case they’re removed
- Convert videos to MP3 files compatible with your audio player
- Access your multimedia when offline (f.i. when traveling)
- Your friends are all doing it. Yup, that’s right!
- Ready to try Viddly? It is free and only takes a minute to install!
- Get Started with Viddly Today!
How to download videos using Viddly:
Downloading videos from any major video sharing platform has never been easier!
Just follow the simple steps below to get going.
Click on the button to the right to download Viddly. You may need to authorize the download and specify a destination folder. Once it has downloaded, double-click the executable to proceed to the installation.
Inside the software, type a keyword to search for a video. Alternatively, you can copy the video URL. Viddly automatically recognizes any valid URLs and will suggest initiating a download.
You can download videos in a wide range of resolutions and formats. Would you like just the audio as a 128 Kbps MP3 file, or an Ultra High Definition 4K video as an MP4? No problem!
Once you hit the download button, Viddly will optimize the download speed and only initiate a conversion in case it’s required. Viddly is currently the fastest video downloader on the market!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What video formats and resolutions can Viddly download and convert?
- What audio formats and bitrates can Viddly download and/or convert?
- Can I download YouTube Live Streams with Viddly?
- How can I transfer downloaded audio or video files to my phone?
- Why shouldn’t I use an Android or iOS app to download videos?
- Why is a desktop-based downloader superior to a web-based one?
- Is it legal to download videos from YouTube and other websites?
- What is Bright Data and why their banner when installing Viddly?